Mars Chocolate Drinks is recalling branded drinks packed in sports-cap bottles and 750ml ‘fridge pack’ bottles because of a possible health risk caused by elevated levels of Bacillus species bacteria.
The following produces are included in the recall –
- Mars Milk (350ml, 376 ml)
- Starburst Strawberry Drink (350 ml)
- Bounty Drink (350ml)
- Snickers Shake (350ml, 376 ml)
- Skittles Wildberry (376 ml)
- Galaxy Smooth Milk (350ml, 376 ml)
- Milky Way Milk (350 ml)
- Mars Caramel Milk (350ml)
- Skittles Fruits (350, 376ml)
750ml ‘fridge pack’ bottles:
- Mars Milk (750 ml)
- Galaxy Smooth Milk (750ml)
- Skittles Fruits (750 ml)
All ‘best before’ dates between 19/12/2014 and 11/4/2015 are included in the recall.
The affected drinks were manufactured for Mars Chocolate Drinks by Milchwerke Mittelelbe GMBH in Germany.
A company recall notice from Mars Chocolate Drinks can be found here.