Terms & Conditions
Food Safety Watch is an on-line scientific information resource provided by Food Safety Info. Our content is freely accessible and we invite our visitors to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. However, use of the website is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed below. Please take a moment to review the terms and conditions before you browse the site. When you access the site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which may be modified at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to this then you should not access the website.
USE OF THE FOOD SAFETY WATCH WEBSITE
The term “Food Safety Info” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose address is 163 Fox Lane, London N13 4AU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Licence and copyright
Unless otherwise stated, this website and its content is copyright of Food Safety Info – (c) Food Safety Info. All rights reserved. This website is protected by United Kingdom copyright laws and international treaties.
- Use the material published on the website for your own personal or business research purposes
- Print, or download and store in machine readable form, single copies of materials published on the website solely for your own non-commercial use
You may not:
- Make multiple copies or printouts of materials published on the website for distribution to third parties
- Reproduce, transmit, redistribute, republish, display, or use the materials published on the website for any purpose other than that stated above without the express written permission of Food Safety Info.
- Remove any copyright notices that appear on materials printed from the website
- Make the materials published on the website available on any local network, or intranet
2. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Food Safety Info provides the information, services and products on this website “as is” and excludes to the extent permitted by law all express or implied warranties relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
You understand and agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk and responsibility. To the full extent permissible by law Food Safety Info shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use the website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Food Safety Info takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
3. Links to third party websites
The website provides links to other third party websites and resources. Third party websites are not under our control and Food Safety Info is not responsible for the content or availability of third party websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale set out the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase e-books from Food Safety Info (“us”, also referred to as “we” and “our”) through this website.
If you submit an order for any item presented for sale on this website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these terms.
1). The sale and purchase of goods via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal, and you have been sent confirmation.
(Please note: it is not possible to cancel confirmed orders once they have entered our electronic delivery system)
2).Prices are inclusive of all taxes and delivery charges. We reserve the right to revise the price of any items for sale on this web site without notice.
3).The delivery address for e-books shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser through PayPal.
4). No refunds or exchanges can be given for intangible electronic goods (e-books).
5). E-books are supplied as PDF (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of appropriate software necessary for viewing the e-book.
6). All e-books presented for sale on this website are copyrighted to Food Safety Info.
7). Purchase of an e-book entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT distribute illegal copies of your e-book files. This is considered a breach of copyright and may result in legal action.
Please note that each e-book is stamped with the purchasers name, email address and a unique transaction number. This does not affect copying or printing for personal use, but ensures that illegal copies are traceable to the purchaser.
- Use the content of purchased e-books for your own personal or business research purposes
- Print, or store in machine readable form, single copies of the content of purchased e-books solely for your own non-commercial use
You may not:
- Make multiple copies or printouts of the content of purchased e-books for distribution to third parties
- Reproduce, transmit, redistribute, republish, display, or use the content of purchased e-books for any purpose other than that stated above without the express written permission of Food Safety Info.
- Remove any copyright notices that appear on the content of purchased e-books
- Make the content of purchased e-books available to others on any local network, or intranet
8). Food Safety Info makes every reasonable effort to ensure that e-book files are safe to download and do not contain malware that could damage or interfere with the operation of the purchaser’s computer and/or e-reader. However, all e-book files are downloaded at the purchaser’s own risk.
9). Food Safety Info cannot be held responsible for the loss or corruption of e-book files after their initial receipt.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.